Saturday, June 4, 2016

Elevator Pitch No.1

One thing that we can all agree on is that each of us would benefit from finding an effective and reasonable way to minimize water consumption and reduce costs. People face many challenges managing their water usage including drought, climate change, water use restrictions, and the rising cost of water utilities. I believe that people could benefit from having a reservoir of free standing water that they could have at their disposal to use whenever they wish.

I would like to develop a tank that is approximately 2 feet in diameter and 8 feet tall.  I would like to install this tank on the side of a home and attach it to the downspout drain of the gutter system.  During a rainstorm, as the water is channeled through the gutter system, it would be filtered, then collected into a tank and stored for later use at no additional cost to the consumer.  With the addition of a pressure valve, the homeowner could then use pressurized water for projects such as watering the lawn, filling a pool, or washing a car.  

Elevator Pitch Link:  
https://youtu.be/4DHwWbv7k6U

2 comments:

  1. I have seen many home-made jigs that work much like the system you describe here, however I think everyone could benefit from having a manufactured one in which would save a lot of water. You definitely have an awesome opportunity in which I've have stated before. Excellent job in stating the need for a system like this, it definitely makes me want to do more research about your product. Great job looking forward to seeing this develop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen many home-made jigs that work much like the system you describe here, however I think everyone could benefit from having a manufactured one in which would save a lot of water. You definitely have an awesome opportunity in which I've have stated before. Excellent job in stating the need for a system like this, it definitely makes me want to do more research about your product. Great job looking forward to seeing this develop.

    ReplyDelete